Monday, April 25, 2011

The little things

savor the little things in life, because in all honesty, they're important. 

what do I mean by the little things?

well for starters, your friendships, they're the single most important thing you will have with you for the rest of your life.  and for me, my friendships have probably saved my life more often then not on occasion, just because I had those friends there who I could turn to, who'd listen and be there for me. 

stop and listen to nature once in a while; we may be here a short while, but nature will always be.  the frogs, the scenery, the forests (okay, those might be gone before we are), but to say the least, nature is very much a part of who we should be. 

relationships....now I'm sure you're wondering, didn't he just say friendships?  yes.  I did.  however, relationships are important.....for starters, your relationship with God.  that's important, overriding the two other things I mentioned.  God is important, not only that, but He's real, and He loves us and desires us. 

pets.  pets are very important and needed, they provide much, much, much sources of fun and hours away from boredom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment